January 19, 2021 Public Hearing & Special Meeting
Agenda Public Hearing & Special Meeting
Board of Commissioners
January 19, 2021
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE BLANCO COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 2 WILL MEET IN PUBLIC HEARING SESSION ON TUESDAY, JANUARY 19, 2021, AT 6:00 P.M. FOLLOWED BY A SPECIAL OPEN MEETING THROUGH VIDEO/AUDIO CONFERENCING ONLY AT WHICH TIME THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS SHALL BE DISCUSSED AND ACTION CONSIDERED AND/OR TAKEN.
Meeting Access Instructions
To join the meeting electronically, go to https://us02web.zoom.us/j/87482003827 or you may join by telephone only by dialing (346) 248-7799 and entering Meeting ID# 874 8200 3827.
- Call to Order / Announcements – Establish a quorum.
- PUBLIC HEARING ON THE PETITION FOR ANNEXATION OF FISD WITHIN BLANCO COUNTY INTO BCESD2.
- OPEN MEETING
- Consider Resolution to Approve the Annexation request. (Resolution 2021-01-19.2)
- Consider Order for Election (one in the District and one in the FISD Territory) (Order 01-19-2021.1) on May 1, 2021 to Annex FISD Territory into BCESD No. 2.
- Consider approving Resolution for a Joint Election with Blanco ISD May 1, 2020 for the District Election. (Resolution 2021-01-19.3)
- Consider approving Order for Joint Election with Blanco ISD (Order 01-19-2021.2)
- Adjourn: Next regular meetings will be Tuesday, February 16, 2021 at 3:00 PM.
The District reserves the right to consider and take action on the above agenda items in any order. It also reserves the right to enter into a closed meeting on any agenda item as allowed by law. If at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by the Texas Open Meetings Act, the notice provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act do not apply to a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for the next meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING 72 HOUR NOTICE
The above Notice of Meeting was posted at 8:30PM on this 15th day of January 2021 at a place convenient to the public at the Blanco County ESD 2 Station, 431 Blanco Ave., Blanco, Texas and on the Blanco County ESD 2 website at www.bcesd2.com.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL of office on the above date.
By /s/ Ben Oakley