December 21, 2021
Board of Commissioners
December 21, 2021
IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF CHAPTER 551, TEXAS GOVERNMENT CODE, NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT THE BOARD OF COMMISSIONERS OF THE BLANCO COUNTY EMERGENCY SERVICES DISTRICT NO. 2 WILL MEET ON TUESDAY, DECEMBER 21ST, 2021 AT 3:00 P.M. AT 431 BLANCO AVE, BLANCO, TX 78606 AT WHICH TIME THE FOLLOWING SUBJECTS SHALL BE DISCUSSED AND ACTION CONSIDERED AND/OR TAKEN.
- Call to Order / Announcements – Establish a quorum
- New Commissioner – Swearing in of Matt Herden
- Public Comment – No action may be taken on these items unless on agenda. Please limit comments to 2 minutes per person.
- Consent Agenda – Items will be approved with a single vote. Items can be removed from the Consent Agenda for discussion.
- Approval of the November 16, 2021 Regular Meeting minutes
- Financial Report as of 11/30/2021
- Monthly Financials:
- Texas Regional Checking: $1,551,023.32
- Texas Regional CD: $132,643.63
- Lone Star Money Market: $212,217.87
- Monthly Financials:
- Fire & EMS Auxiliary
- Consider requests / actions submitted to ESD
- Chiefs’ Report
- COVID-19 Update – Chief Oakley
- Operations Reports Fire & EMS – Chiefs
- Community Paramedic Program Update – Chief Oakley
- Rescind Policy requiring COVID-19 Immunizations pursuant to Executive Order GA-40
- Finance Matters & Commission Business
- Acknowledgement of Filing of Bond Renewal pursuant to Health & Safety §775.037(b), which was filed and accepted by the Blanco County Clerk on 12/14/2021 – Chief Oakley
- Adopt Resolution# 2021-12-21.1 relating to Bank Signatories – Chief Oakley
- Audit Process Review for Commissioners – Ann Hall
- EMS Billing Information Presentation – Chief Oakley
- Approve 2022 EMS Billing Rate Changes – Chief Oakley
- Interlocal Agreement with City of Blanco – Attorney Hall
- Approval of District Property Accounting System (Inventory) Policy – Chief Oakley
- Authorize purchase of Community Paramedic Vehicle (Donated Funds) – Chiefs
- Authorize purchase of EMS Chief Vehicle (Capital/Cost-Shared) – Chiefs
- Authorize purchase of Cardiac Monitor (Capital) – Chief Oakley
- Upcoming Tasks (Informational Items Only)
- Special Purpose District Report – Will be filed with Comptroller between Jan 1 and Mar 30
- ESD Annual Report – Will be filed with TDEM once 2022 form available in January
- ESD Administration Address – Will be published in Blanco County News in January
- Election of Officers – Will take place in January Regular Meeting
- Executive Session – Discuss personnel matters, meet with attorney as authorized by Texas Government Code.
- Return to Open Session: Discuss and consider action on matters discussed in Executive Session
- Adjourn: Next meetings will be Tuesday, January 18, 2022 at 3:00 PM
The District reserves the right to consider and take action on the above agenda items in any order. It also reserves the right to enter into a closed meeting on any agenda item as allowed by law. If at a meeting of a governmental body, a member of the public or of the governmental body inquiries about a subject for which notice has not been given as required by the Texas Open Meetings Act, the notice provisions of the Texas Open Meetings Act do not apply to a statement of specific factual information given in response to the inquiry; a recitation of existing policy in response to the inquiry. Any deliberation of or decision about the subject of the inquiry shall be limited to a proposal to place the subject on the agenda for the next meeting.
CERTIFICATE OF POSTING 72 HOUR NOTICE
The above Notice of Meeting was posted at 11:00 A.M. on this 15TH day of DECEMBER, 2021 at a place convenient to the public at the Blanco County ESD 2 Station, 431 Blanco Ave., Blanco, Texas and on the Blanco County ESD 2 website at www.bcesd2.com.
WITNESS MY HAND AND SEAL of office on the above date.